Have you passed the IRS exam yet?
Get up to speed with our online training.
Registered Tax Return Preparer candidates have until the end of 2013 to pass the exam. With over 35 years of experience in the tax industry, Drake will prepare you to succeed.
$149 - 10 hours of CPE
Comprehensive, self-paced, and interactive; this online course reviews
test content for all seven domains that the IRS is testing for:
• Domain 1: Preliminary Work and Collection of Taxpayer Data
• Domain 2: Treatment of Income and Assets
• Domain 3: Deductions and Credits
• Domain 4: Other Taxes
• Domain 5: Completion of the Filing Process
• Domain 6: Practices and Procedures
• Domain 7: Ethics Circular 230
The course includes:
• Study Guides, Examples, Quizzes, and a Practice Exam
• Flexible online format and custom feedback and tracking
• Unlimited access. Re-take the course as many times as needed to pass
• 10 hours of continuing education on Federal tax law that applies
towards the annual RTRP requirement.
$29 - 2 hours of CPE
Get an overview of the Registered Tax Return Preparer Competency Exam and tips for success. Includes detailed test specifications, ways to study and prepare, what to expect on test day, and tips for handling test anxiety.